Are you interested to control a mains operated AC motor speed smoothly using an electronic circuit.
The following circuit is intended just for the proposed function. The circuit utilizes the concept of phase chopping through a network of a triac and some other passive components.
Please Refer the Circuit Diagram
How to Make an AC motor Control Circuit:
Join R7 along with C6 also LED to the input capacitor of T7
Link R11 in line with C11 moreover C1 to the external pin-out of T7.
Connect R10 along with C8 also SCR's gate to the input supply of T9.
Join R5 to C11
Fix R11 along with C1 also SCR's gate to the emitter of T2.
Join R6 to C11 furthermore SCR's gate
- How To Make An Electronic Spy Bug Circuit Using Ic 741
- How To Shop A Smart Home Theater System On A Budget - Comprehensive Plans
- How To Get Rid Of Migraine Headache Within A Few Hours
- How To Make A Simple Buzzer Circuit - Piezo Electric Buzzer
- How To Make An Efficient Homemade Solar Cooker
Link R1 along with C5 moreover T3 to the output of T2.
Join R6 along with R2 also T3 to the input of T1.
Solder R4 with C9 and C1 to the collector of T2.
Connect R10 along with C8 also LED to the input supply of T9
Rig R1 together with C6 not forgetting LED to the output of T2.
Unite R1 together with C7 also T8 to the input of T11.
Solder R1 along with C1 also LED to the collector of T2.